NewsWorld
PredictionsDigestsScorecardTimelinesArticles
NewsWorld
HomePredictionsDigestsScorecardTimelinesArticlesWorldTechnologyPoliticsBusiness
AI-powered predictive news aggregation© 2026 NewsWorld. All rights reserved.
Trending
TrumpMajorMilitaryStrikesFebruaryIranAnnouncesIranianNewsAdditionalDigestSundayTimelineYearNuclearTargetingGameHumanoidGlobalMarketNipahLimitedChineseCampaign
TrumpMajorMilitaryStrikesFebruaryIranAnnouncesIranianNewsAdditionalDigestSundayTimelineYearNuclearTargetingGameHumanoidGlobalMarketNipahLimitedChineseCampaign
All Articles
Engadget
Published 9 days ago

There's a new John Wick game on the way

Engadget · Feb 13, 2026 · Collected from RSS

Summary

There's a new AAA John Wick game coming with Keanu Reaves portraying the main character both in voice and likeness, Lionsgate and Saber Interactive announced. Currently untitled, it's in development for PS5, Xbox Series X and S, and PC, and will be a single-player third-person experience designed for "mature" audiences. So far, there's no release date.  "The new single-player third-person action game will combine John Wick’s unparalleled, adrenaline-fueled 'gun-fu' fighting style with Saber’s proven reputation for creating thrilling gaming experiences that leave players craving more," the companies said in an announcement post. They added that franchise director Chad Stahelski and star Keanu Reeves are both involved in the game’s production, with Reeves reprising his character's look, voice and more.  The story is original and "addresses a significant time in John Wick's life," according to the game's director Jesus Iglesias. It will include both familiar film characters and new ones created for the game. As for gameplay, it will offer "a hard-hitting gun-fu combat system, jaw-dropping camerawork, intense driving experiences, cinematic storytelling, and a bold range of atmospherically immersive environments," the team said. Saber Interactive is the developer behind Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 and is also developing the upcoming titles Jurassic Park: Survival and John Carpenter's Toxic Commando. It will be the first John Wick game since John Wick Hex, which came out in 2019 but was recently delisted.  This article originally appeared on Engadget at https://www.engadget.com/gaming/theres-a-new-john-wick-game-on-the-way-103900064.html?src=rss

Full Article

There's a new AAA John Wick game coming with Keanu Reaves portraying the main character both in voice and likeness, Lionsgate and Saber Interactive announced. Currently untitled, it's in development for PS5, Xbox Series X and S, and PC, and will be a single-player third-person experience designed for "mature" audiences. So far, there's no release date."The new single-player third-person action game will combine John Wick’s unparalleled, adrenaline-fueled 'gun-fu' fighting style with Saber’s proven reputation for creating thrilling gaming experiences that leave players craving more," the companies said in an announcement post. They added that franchise director Chad Stahelski and star Keanu Reeves are both involved in the game’s production, with Reeves reprising his character's look, voice and more.The story is original and "addresses a significant time in John Wick's life," according to the game's director Jesus Iglesias. It will include both familiar film characters and new ones created for the game. As for gameplay, it will offer "a hard-hitting gun-fu combat system, jaw-dropping camerawork, intense driving experiences, cinematic storytelling, and a bold range of atmospherically immersive environments," the team said.Saber Interactive is the developer behind Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 and is also developing the upcoming titles Jurassic Park: Survival and John Carpenter's Toxic Commando. It will be the first John Wick game since John Wick Hex, which came out in 2019 but was recently delisted.


Share this story

Read Original at Engadget

Related Articles

Engadgetabout 1 hour ago
Apple is reportedly considering red as the next premium color for its iPhones

First, we got iPhones in Hermès orange, and now we might get them in Louboutin red. According to Bloomberg's Mark Gurman, Apple is already mulling over what the next premium colorway will be for its iPhone Pro models. While we're not expecting iPhone 18 announcements until later this year, Gurman reported that "red is the new flagship color in testing for the next iPhone Pros." Gurman added that there were rumors of purple and brown shades, but predicted that these could just be different shades of the main red option. Red is definitely a departure from Apple's usual palette of more modest tones, but the company could be trying to continue the momentum of its flashier Cosmic Orange option that has been boosting sales in China. The bold orange option has been informally rebranded as Hermès orange among fans and is becoming somewhat of a status symbol in Chinese markets. With red as a potential frontrunner for the next iPhone Pro colors, Apple could capture even more sales in China, especially since the color is seen as lucky in Chinese culture. It's not the first time Apple has offered red iPhones, though. Previously, Apple manufactured iPhones in deep red hues in collaboration with Product Red, with the last available models being the iPhone SE, iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus. On the other hand, Gurman reported that Apple will play it much safer when it comes to the rumored foldable iPhone, sticking with its basic tones. This article originally appeared on Engadget at https://www.engadget.com/mobile/smartphones/apple-is-reportedly-considering-red-as-the-next-premium-color-for-its-iphones-185748052.html?src=rss

Engadgetabout 2 hours ago
Apple's first event of the year will reportedly bring at least five products over a 'three-day blitz'

Ready your wallets if you've been thinking about upgrading your Apple products. According to Bloomberg's Mark Gurman, Apple will announce "at least five products," starting on Monday, March 2, and extending to its scheduled "experience" on Wednesday, March 4. There's a long list of potential options that Apple could announce next month, but Gurman is confident in a few. According to the report, Apple is "very likely" to reveal the low-cost MacBook, especially considering the event logo's choice of colors that could reference the new laptop colors. Gurman also predicted that Apple could announce the iPhone 17e, since its predecessor was launched last spring, and an iPad Air that's updated with the M4 chip. Previous rumors point to Apple getting ready to drop the upgraded MacBook Pro, which will likely get M5 Pro and Max chips, and the new MacBook Air with the base M5 chip. If that wasn't enough, Apple could even debut the refreshed Mac Studio and a new Apple Studio Display since the two desktop-oriented options were already expected to be released in the first half of the year. There hasn't been any confirmation from Apple directly, but it may have left behind some hints for this "three-day blitz" of product announcements. Going off Apple's wording, the March 4 event will be an "Apple Experience" with locations in New York, London and Shanghai, which doesn't sound like the typical format of an event with keynote addresses that's paired with a livestream. Gurman also noted that Apple usually announces its new products on Tuesday, unlike the official Wednesday timing. This article originally appeared on Engadget at https://www.engadget.com/computing/apples-first-event-of-the-year-will-reportedly-bring-at-least-five-products-over-a-three-day-blitz-175017716.html?src=rss

Engadgetabout 7 hours ago
How to send a message via satellite on iPhone

Apple’s satellite features were originally designed for emergencies, allowing iPhone users to contact emergency services when cellular and Wi-Fi coverage is unavailable. With recent versions of iOS, Apple has expanded those capabilities to include sending and receiving messages via satellite. This makes it possible to stay in touch with friends and family from remote locations where traditional networks do not reach, such as hiking trails, rural areas or offshore locations. Messaging via satellite is built directly into the iPhone and works automatically when no cellular or Wi-Fi signal is available. While it is not intended to replace regular messaging, it can be a useful backup when coverage drops. How to send a message via satellite Before you can get started, you’ll need to turn on iMessage before you’re off the grid. It’s also important to set up an emergency contact as well as members of your Family Sharing group prior to your departure. This will enable them to message you via SMS without the need to message them first.     To send a message via satellite, open the Messages app when no cellular or Wi-Fi signal is available. If the feature is supported in the current location, the app will display a prompt indicating that satellite messaging is available. Selecting the option to connect via satellite launches a guided connection screen. Your iPhone will provide real-time instructions to help maintain alignment with the satellite. Once connected, a text message can be typed and sent, although delivery may take longer than usual. The iPhone will notify you when the message has been sent successfully. Replies from the recipient will also be delivered via satellite, as long as the connection remains active. What you need before you can send satellite messages Sending messages via satellite requires a compatible iPhone model and the correct software version. The feature is supported on iPhone models with satellite hardware, beginning with iPhone 14 and later. The

Engadgetabout 8 hours ago
2026 Olympics: How to watch the Winter Games Closing Ceremony today

The Closing Ceremony for the 2026 Winter Games is this Sunday. (Li Jing/Xinhua via Getty Images) The 2026 Winter Olympics come to an end this weekend. This year's Closing Ceremony theme is "Beauty in Action." The event will feature appearances from musician and DJ Gabry Ponte, actress Benedetta Porcaroli, and ballet dancer Roberto Bolle. Alfredo Accatino, the ceremony's artistic director, has promised the ceremony will "begin with lots of colors and end with a party." The ceremony will kick off today at 2:30PM ET on NBC and Peacock. An encore broadcast will air on NBC at 9PM Here's everything you need to know to watch the 2026 Milan Cortina Olympics Closing Ceremony. (And as we close out the Winter Games, here's a look at the final medal count, too.)  How to watch the Closing Ceremony at the 2026 Winter Olympics Date: Sunday, Feb. 22 Time: Airs live at 2:30PM ET; primetime re-air at 9PM ET Location: Verona Arena, Verona, Italy TV channel: NBC Streaming: Peacock, DirecTV, NBC.com and more Olympics Closing Ceremony start time The ceremony will kick off at 2:30 PM ET on Sunday afternoon. An encore broadcast will also air on NBC at 9PM ET/PT.  How to watch the Closing Ceremony live for free There are a couple of ways to watch the 2026 Milan Cortina Winter Olympics Closing Ceremony on Sunday, Feb. 22. You can tune in live Sunday afternoon on NBC or stream live on Peacock, or catch the encore broadcast on NBC, which is available with DirecTV, Hulu + Live TV, and more. More ways to watch the closing ceremony without cable You can watch the ceremony live or on demand on Peacock as well as on NBC.com, NBCOlympics.com and the NBC app. Who is performing at the Closing Ceremony? Italian musician and DJ Gabry Ponte is one of the headliners. Other confirmed performers include Italian actress Benedetta Porcaroli and Italian ballet dancer Roberto Bolle. Expect to see another parade of athletes, the fla

Engadgetabout 23 hours ago
The Stop Killing Games campaign will set up NGOs in the EU and US

The Stop Killing Games campaign is evolving into more than just a movement. In a YouTube video, the campaign's creator, Ross Scott, explained that organizers are planning to establish two non-governmental organizations, one for the European Union and another for the US. According to Scott, these NGOs would allow for "long-term counter lobbying" when publishers end support for certain video games. "Let me start off by saying I think we're going to win this, namely the problem of publishers destroying video games that you've already paid for," Scott said in the video. According to Scott, the NGOs will work on getting the original Stop Killing Games petition codified into EU law, while also pursuing more watchdog actions, like setting up a system to report publishers for revoking access to purchased video games. The Stop Killing Games campaign started as a reaction to Ubisoft's delisting of The Crew from players' libraries. The controversial decision stirred up concerns about how publishers have the ultimate say on delisting video games. After crossing a million signatures last year, the movement's leadership has been busy exploring the next steps. According to Scott, the campaign leadership will meet with the European Commission soon, but is also working on a 500-page legal paper that reveals some of the industry's current controversial practices. In the meantime, the ongoing efforts have led to a change of heart from Ubisoft since the publisher updated The Crew 2 with an offline mode.  This article originally appeared on Engadget at https://www.engadget.com/gaming/the-stop-killing-games-campaign-will-set-up-ngos-in-the-eu-and-us-203359604.html?src=rss

Engadget1 day ago
The US will send Tech Corps members to foreign countries in its latest push for AI dominance

The government agency that sends its corps members abroad to volunteer in foreign countries launched its latest initiative called Tech Corps. The Peace Corps' latest proposal will recruit STEM graduates or those with professional experience in the artificial intelligence sector and send them to participating host countries. According to the press release, volunteers will be placed in Peace Corps countries that are part of the American AI Exports Program, which was created last year from an executive order from President Trump as a way to bolster the US' grip on the AI market abroad. Tech Corps members will be tasked with using AI to resolve issues related to agriculture, education, health and economic development. The program will offer its members 12- to 27-month in-person assignments or virtual placements, which will include housing, healthcare, a living stipend and a volunteer service award if the corps member is placed overseas. Richard E. Swarttz, the acting director of the Peace Corps, said in a press release that Tech Corps volunteers will be "building technical capacity, supporting AI adoption across critical use cases and addressing barriers to last-mile AI implementation." While the Tech Corps program is framed at benefiting host countries, it would also help to secure the US' position in the rapidly expanding global AI market that includes growing competition from China. This article originally appeared on Engadget at https://www.engadget.com/ai/the-us-will-send-tech-corps-members-to-foreign-countries-in-its-latest-push-for-ai-dominance-191916940.html?src=rss